4·14 Exploded Beside Her ⠀ (Twice Shy)
Farscape 4·14: Twice Shy
Chiana convinces the others to allow an imprisoned woman to stay on Moya. They quickly discover, however, that she's far more trouble than she's worth. But with their best qualities gone, can they do anything about it?
- “Soup? What kind of soup? Spider soup. The crew goes rabbit hunting to find a part of themselves, it sounds like a spiritual adventure but it's far from it.” (thanks GoingMetal799!)
- “Emotions run high when a polymorph joins the crew during a shopping trip. Will the crew of Red Dwarf, I mean Moya, be able to track this critter down and put themselves together again before it's too late...” (thanks Marky See!)
- “Everyone is acting weird, Arachnid girl has disappeared, Along came a spider, Exploded beside her, Let's just give up, we're unprepared.” (thanks Ric From the Delta Quadrant!)
- “Human trafficking strikes a nerve with Chiana, but little does anyone know, nerves are what the trafficking victim is all about. Featuring bonus cable TV lesbians, John's daily affirmations, and industrial levels of mouth froth.” (thanks Horseburd!)
- “The Moya crew gets a bad case of arachnophobia. After trading for maps, the traders toss in a slave girl for a bargain, which Pip quickly accepts. Things get weird when the new ""girl"" Talikaa starts giving off serious Polymorph vibes (hello Red Dwarf) and takes the strongest traits from the crew. D'Argo gets to second base with Chiana while Scorpius' Scarren side gets overcharged and carries Sikozu around like a knight in black cooling armour. Rygel acts like a smeghead turned philanthropist, while Kryten and Aeryn have a revelation regarding their relationship. Are they cool like Ace Rimmer? Or is it dumpsville like Dwayne Dibbley? ” (thanks NickRude from Katratzi aka Canada!)
First aired on Monday, 13 January 2003, written by David E. Peckinpah, and directed by Kate Woods
We're on Twitter, Facebook, and SoFarscape.com. Our theme music is by Leigh Collier of Give Them L.
Send us your synopses, support us on Patreon or suggest a fanfic story for us to read!